Kansas Secretary of State


Welcome to the Business Services Filing Center. We invite you to try our online services. Through the use of this site, customers are able to file documents and search records twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Please contact us if you have any questions or suggestions about our site. We look forward to working with you.

Business Entities       Uniform Commercial Code
Search Name Availability       File a Financing Statement
Perform a Business Entity Search
(For non-certified web copies of filed business documents see these steps. For certified copies of filed business documents call our office at (785) 296-4564.)
      File an Amendment

File an Annual Report

If you experience difficulty filing your report electronically, clear your internet cookies, wait 30 minutes and try again. If youíve mailed your annual report but donít see it has been applied, submit electronically and we will return your mailed annual report and duplicate payment to you.

      File a Termination
File formation documents (for example, Articles)       UCC Debtor Search Requests
File Registered Office/Resident Agent Change       Request a Secured Party Search
File Dissolution/Cancellation/
Withdrawal Amendment

      Read our UCC privacy statement      
File Name Change Amendment
      UCC Filing Information
Obtain a Certificate of Good Standing            
Perform a Charity Search            
Trademark / Service-Mark Search            
Business Entities Resources       Uniform Commercial Code Resources
View Business Entities Videos
Kansas Business Center       View UCC Definitions
View Kansas Statutes       Visit Rules on Expedited Judicial Proceedings
Visit FAQs       Expedited Judicial Proceedings Motion & Affidavit Form
See Useful Links   Expedited Judicial Proceedings Findings & Conclusions Form
Steps to Success Guide       View UCC Regulations
    View UCC Statutes Index
            Visit FAQs
            See Useful Links

The Secretary of State's office is a filing agency. If you are a business services customer who would like legal or other professional advice, we suggest you seek assistance from an attorney, accountant or other professional to help you with the laws governing the formation and operation of business entities or filings under the Uniform Commercial Code.