Secretary of State
image of the Kansas Secretary of State seal
Memorial Hall, 1st Floor
120 SW 10th Avenue
Topeka, KS 66612-1594
(785) 296-4564

UCC Filing Information

Click here for a list of UCC filing forms and fees. If filing by paper, make checks or money orders payable to: Kansas Secretary of State.

For Paper Filings
Please mail the document and fee to:
    Kansas Secretary of State’s Office
    1st Floor, Memorial Hall
    120 SW 10th Avenue
    Topeka, KS 66612

Make checks or money orders payable to:
    Kansas Secretary of State

Paper filings only require the original document. We will return the filing, file stamped, to the address on the document. Do not send copies.

For Online Filings

Please note—there are two online payment options:
    Credit Card or Checking Account (for electronic check submission) **

**To use your checking account, all you will need is a check. We will ask for the numbers (account, routing) along the bottom to withdraw the fee from your account. The account used must have sufficient funds to cover the transaction cost.