Volume 41 - Issue 32 - August 11, 2022
State of Kansas
Board of Regents Universities
Notice of Intent to Sell Real Property
Kansas State University announces its intent to sell three tracts of real property as follows:
- Property 1: Riley County, Kansas
- A tract of land located in the southeast quarter of Section 1, Township 10 South, Range 7 East of the 6th P.M., in the City of Manhattan, Riley County, Kansas, containing 15.71 acres.
- Property 2: Cherokee County, Kansas
- Commencing at a point on the southeast corner of Section 28, Township 34, South of Range 22 East; thence North 330 feet; thence West 660 feet; thence South 330 feet; thence East 660 feet, to the place of beginning, containing five acres, in Cherokee County, Kansas.
- Property 3: Douglas County, Nebraska
- Parcel 1 Lot 1, in Pacific Plaza Replat 2, an addition to the City of Omaha, Nebraska as surveyed, platted and recorded in Douglas County, Nebraska.
- Parcel 2 Lot 2, in Pacific Plaza Replat 2, an addition to the City of Omaha, Nebraska as surveyed, platted and recorded, in Douglas County, Nebraska.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Interim Vice President and
Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer
Kansas State University
Doc. No. 050404