Volume 41 - Issue 42 - October 20, 2022
(Published in the Kansas Register October 20, 2022.)
Topeka Bible Church
Notice to Bidders
Topeka Bible Church (hereafter TBC) hereby invites you to submit a sealed bid on the goods and services described below. A complete background on TBC can be found at http://www.discovertbc.com. The procurement process we will follow can be found at https://www.discovertbc.com/securitycamerabids.
- TBC in Topeka, Kansas wishes to acquire a new Security Camera System.
- If an equivalent item is offered as a substitute, that item must be clearly identified, and specifications provided. Such substitute products will be accepted only if they can be shown to function at a level equal to or better than that specified and then only if the product is satisfactory to the end-user. TBC selection committee reserves the right to determine equivalency.
- Sealed bids will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. (CDT) November 4, 2022. At that time, all bids received will be publicly opened and read aloud. The vendor who is awarded the bid will be contacted via phone on Monday, November 7, 2022. TBC’s office is served by FedEx, UPS, and USPS with deliveries occurring irregularly between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. “Next Day Delivery” does not guarantee delivery by the deadline and all bids received after the stated deadline will be rejected and unopened. Bids submitted by email of fax will not be accepted.
- All bids must be clearly labeled “Bid for Security Camera System” and mailed to:
Topeka Bible Church
c/o Facility Manager
1135 SW College Ave.
Topeka, KS 66604
- All bids must remain valid for a minimum of ninety (90) days from bid opening date.
- Procurement questions and product/service specification questions are to be directed to Paul Shafer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Request for Bids has been published at https://www.discovertbc.com/securitycamerabids and in the Kansas Register.
- This purchase is financed by a federal grant from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and administered by the Kansas Highway Patrol in its capacity as State Administrative Authority (SAA), which does not allow prepayment.
- Vendor understands there is a termination date of May 31, 2025 associated with this grant. Any products or services not delivered prior to that date are subject to cancellation at the sole discretion of TBC without penalty or fee of any kind being assessed to TBC or identified end-user by the vendor if such action is taken.
- Vendor hereby acknowledges it has read any questions and responses that arose during the bidding process on the TBC website and addressed those, if applicable.
- The vendor understands and agrees that the following terms and conditions apply to agreements and purchase orders funded by the Department of Homeland Security and issued by TBC are subject to the provisions of the Code of Federal Regulations, 2 CFR Chapter I, Chapter II, Part 200, et al. Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements; Final Rule, July 22, 29015 and CFR Part 13.36.
- Estimated project value exceeds $90,000.
Doc. No. 050610